Rubber Gym Floor Tiles
Modular Gymnasium Rubber Impact® Floor Tiles.
Impact Tile - Voted Australia's No 1. Recycled Rubber Gym tiles.
Fully fire tested and certified for indoor use. Offering radical durability and strength in a comprehensive range of colours, TredRight Gymnasium rubber floor mats are a complete impact attenuating flooring system.
Once positioned, gym tile perform like one large rubber mat; ideal for spin studios, cardio and weights areas. Rubber Gym floor mats are manufactured from recycled rubber automotive tyres. Harnessing the natural qualities and the attributes of rubber, ensures the comfort and life span of this floor is most desirable, for both domestic and high traffic commercial environments.
- Black Rubber Gym Floor Mats with 6% Solid Red EPDM Rubber Speckles.
- Black Rubber Gym Floor Mats with 6% Solid Cork EPDM Rubber Speckles.
- Black Rubber Gym Floor Mats with 6% Solid Blue EPDM Rubber Speckles.
- Black Rubber Gym Floor Mats with No EPDM Rubber speckles.
Gym Floor Mat Sizes:
- 1000mm wide x 1000mm long x 15mm thick.
Price Beat Guarantee:
- We'll beat any written price quotation by 5% on a similar quality product Guaranteed ! Call us to find out how. 03 909 56 116
All rubber impact tiles have a custom 3mm x 3mm Bevelled edge on the top surface only.
- Rubber Gym mats reduce machine vibrations and motor drive train fatigue, minimizing maintenance costs.
- Rubber Gym mats Promote whole body stress relief and is proven to encourage blood circulation.
- Rubber Gym mats are a DIY friendly, impact attenuating surface for cardio, spin studios and weights areas.
- Rubber Gym mats protect an existing floor, equipment and reduces the need for pilates / yoga mats. They will not absorb sweat.
- Rubber Gym mats possess noise reduction /acoustic benefits and also great thermal qualities.
Phone TredRight on: 03909 56116
How are Rubber Gym floor tiles Installed?
Gymnasium floor mats are relatively quick to install for the DIY handy person. Working from a straight - edge or datum point, rubber gym floor mats are square butted together or staggered so they interlock. Cutting the excess or around door frames is done with a stanley blade and metallic straight edge. Most applications need no adhesion to a sub-base as the tile weight and gravity hold them securely in place. DIY instructions or a Full Installation of your rubber floor can be facilitated on request.
√ Call 03 909 56116
You are invited to use our quick contact form located in the main menu of this website (Typical response time 2 hrs).